Re: Fwd: Re: Administration tools

Hi,

Thierry STAUDER wrote:
Perharps I can help, I know François Barillon, i can try to mail him to have
more informations about the problem...

thank you!

But as far as I know Edubuntu does not use LDAP, If i'm correct, then this
error message is normal, because no ldap database can be found on the
system...

yes this is right. But if he followed the instruction he should have noticed that already. But I think I have told him that he has to install a LDAP with Skolelinux tree inside. So he may have done that.

CipUX 3.x do not install a Skolelinux LDAP tree by its own. But I can change that (for Ubuntu).

Yours
Christian