openxhange and Debian Edu

We use eGroupware today for all our schools. We make use of a script that populates egw's mysql database with information from Skolelinux' ldap.

I have installed openxchange, just to take a look at it. I like OX' user interface. I see that OX make use of its own openldap. I suspect there must be a way to glue these two ldaps together somehow.

Anyone?

Regards
Trond Maehlum

--
Chuck Norris doesn't read books. He stares them down until he gets the information he wants.