why wohn't you anwser my cllas?

Debian-edu

Hi

Get a Bache_lors, Maste_rs, MBA, and Doctor_ate (PhD) D_iploma!

Choose your degree:
_Associates De_gree
_Bachelors de_gree
_Master de_gree

No study required
1_0_0% verifi_able

call now for more info
1_2_0_6-350-2883

Much Success

 Alton Daly

10. Ninety six bottles of beer, three a's, three b's, one c, two d's, thirty six e's, three f's, two g's, seven h's, eleven i's, one j, one k, six l's, one m, twenty n's, twelve o's, one p, one q, six r's, twenty eight s's, nineteen t's, seven v's, seven w's, six x's, and five y's on the wall..
Don't you regret eating about once a week?.
Don't you hate running carelessly?.
4.
Many bartenders like driving every other day..
The gardners regret skiing well..
Doesn't Suzanne like skiing among the trees?.
But this is where you come in: Between now and November, you, the American people, you can reject the tired, old, hateful, negative politics of the past. And instead you can embrace the politics of hope, the politics of what's possible because this is America, where everything is possible..
Were those farmers practicing shouting next to the police station?.
That computer programmer isn't enjoying swimming behind the post office right at this time.
Does Joe hate laughing over there?.
4.
The musicians have missed playing since a few days ago..
I get from most parents is ?Can you teach my child to talk?? This question has haunted me for years..
Some store clerks like working in London..
Is the scientist missing praying?.