Core Tasks / Side Tasks

Dear Developers (both recent and would-be),

some of you might be amused if a user like me starts opening side tasks
like deleting spam schools from "Testskoler". Some even complain not to
distract them from core tasks.

After several discussions about creating "Task force teams", I withdrew
my first idea; instead we set up a wiki page to describe tasks:

http://wiki.debian.org/DebianEdu/Taskshttp://wiki.debian.org/DebianEdu/Tasks

It is important to me to make a clear distinction between core tasks and
side tasks: Release critical stuff should be done by those who feel
capable to do so and those people should not felt distracted by side
tasks. The latter should be a welcome entrance point for NEW
contributors. Personally I plan to get deeper into PHP and Mysql, hence
I started redesigning the schools chart and made some further maps.
I should be pleased to find further people joining in here.

Also I ask you all for your opinion on how to link tasks with teams and
contributions: Maybe we should try to integrate those areas somehow.
Teams could feel responsible for specific tasks; task page should list
current issues and milestones of work done...

Thanks for your contribution
Ralf