Promotion for FOSS: Flyers (Scribus/Ooo)

Dear List,

as you may know we are collecting international flyers on what is
skolelinux (>12 languages) in the German Wiki [1]. Here I also found an
English primer that needs reformatting. I think we can do this with
Scribus (Free DTP like Quark Xpress) which allows to import OpenOffice
documents.

Looking for apt templates, I found that the Irish Free Software
Organisation (IFSO) has some nice flyers [2]. On this occasion some of
you might wish to contribute own work, so please be invited to do so ;)

Regards
Ralf

[1] http://wiki.skolelinux.de/SkoleLinux/Flyer
[2] http://www.ifso.ie/projects/promotion.html

P.S.: You will find further template following
http://www.google.com/search?q=filetype%3Asla+scribus