Re: Success converting wiki page to PDF

Am Sonntag 07 Mai 2006 18:10 schrieb Petter Reinholdtsen:
> dblatex got some nice reviews, and I
> was happy to find it in debian/unstable.

Dear Petter,

thanks for letting us know. This sounds really promising (and looks
close to perfect). Maybe we can use a similar way to create static html
pages from wiki pages that provide the content for our show case portal
at Skolelinux.org one day. Of course some mocking up glue around
wouldn't be bad at this task.

Can you tell what dependencies might hinder a backport of dblatex to
Sarge?

Regards
Ralf