Testskoler: List of Schools using Skolelinux

Dear List,

after clearing advertising entries from the database, the amount of
registered schools has decreased from 155 to 147, now. In case you know
of any unregistered schools, please make them sign on to ease
communation with skolelinux using neighbours. Please make sure to
provide a valid email address and correct geodata (lat/long) at
http://www.skolelinux.no/slschools/editschool.php?lang=en

The map available from
http://www.skolelinux.no/testskoler/map/skolelinux-europe.png shows a
red dot in Calabria (Italy), whereas I fail to locate the corresponding
school in the database. My fault? Or wrong coordinates? Please help me
to check this.

Cheers
Regards
Ralf

P.S.: PHP experienced coder are kindly requested to assist in enhancing
the web based UI for testskoler.