Re: Asking for help profreading this debconf6 article

Dear Knut, dear list,

this report looks promising. Alas, I won't find the time to proof read
it right now, nor am I a native speaker. However I'll start with the
1st section in order to "stub" people to go on.

> The Norwegian Ministry of Education and Research has founded a report
> about free software in schools. It covers planing or deployment of

"planning" is spelled with two Ns I think...

> Skolelinux/DebianEdu that affects 234 schools, 33.000 client

English uses a comma to separate thousands (33,000)

> machines, and 101.000 pupils and teachers. The focus is on technical
> issues, economy and organisation. There is also some feedback on how
> the teachers uses free software in their teaching.

Sugg.: ...how teachers use.

The PDF is 400 kB only, volunteers will find 13 pages of interesting
reading (including several tables and diagrams). If this was plain
text, a wiki page could simplify shared proof reading.

Happy easter to all of you.
Regards
Ralf