Some clean up on the wiki pages

Hi.

As this is the first posting that are talking about (re)organizing the wiki
pages, I crosspost this also to the developer list. Please follow up _only_
to www-int.

Some of you have probably noticed that I have deleted some pages on the wiki
(wiki.debian.org/DebianEdu). I have started to remove the pages that a) did
not follow the right naming standard, and b) that was just a redirect to
another page with the correct name.

There are a couple of pages that I have not done nothing with. One is
http://wiki.debian.org/debianedu

This one is a redirect to DebianEdu. I don't know if this page is linked
somewhere on the internet, so I did'nt want to do anyting about it...
(Besides if someone typed the name in lowercase, they would also com to the
right place, that is probably a good thing.....)

The other pages I have not touched is the french pages:
DebianEduFrench
DebianEduFrench/ATNAG
DebianEduFrench/AbulEdu
DebianEduFrench/Edubuntu
DebianEduFrench/LCS
DebianEduFrench/Ofset
DebianEduFrench/SLIS
DebianEduFrench/SambaEdu
DebianEduFrench/Skolelinux

According to what is written on
http://wiki.debian.org/DebianEdu/InterwikiNetwork, the french pages should
probably be renamed to DebianEduFr (, or should they be moved to
http://wiki.skolelinux.fr/ ?).

Another thing that I have noticed is that we have a "directory" structure,
that need some clean up... For example we now have the following "subpage"
DebianEdu/Contribute

Under this page we only have DebianEdu/Contribute/Translation. But the
following pages can probably also be moved here (Two of them might be
possible to make as one....):
DebianEdu/DeveloperContribution
DebianEdu/NewContributor
DebianEdu/NewDevelopersHelp

And we probably should make a subpage (dir) named:
DebianEdu/Gatherings (or similar)

Here we can probably move the following pages, and a lot of new pages will
populate this "directory":
DebianEdu/DevCamp2006
DebianEdu/Extremadura2006
DebianEdu/AtDebconf5

We also have DebianEdu/HowTo, and here we can probably move
DebianEdu/BugReporting
DebianEdu/LehrerHowTo (Or should this be moved to wiki.skolelinux.de?)

We also have the following pages, that could be grouped in a sub page. I'm not
sure if they would fit under the howto, but maybe we should group them in a
technical section, or something:
DebianEdu/Infrastructure
DebianEdu/LtspBoot
DebianEdu/UnderstandingThinClients

And there seems to be some pages that also is abandoned, like
DebianEdu/Bookmarks

I'm also working on moving page by page from www.skolelinux.org/portal, to the
wiki. This work is synchronized through
http://wiki.debian.org/DebianEdu/PagesToMoveHere. (HINT: Anyone that want to
help are welcome....)

This means that the tree structure of www.skolelinux.org/portal will be
created below wiki.debian.org/DebianEdu.

Anyone having opinion about my proposal, pleas speak up.
(And I must say, the signature today, really was a "bulls eye", when read
after the above line.... :)) )

--
-Frode

So many men, so many opinions; every one his own way.
		-- Publius Terentius Afer (Terence)