Re: Using wiki for composing a press release

Jonas Smedegaard wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Just want to raise awareness of a tool available to us: Wiki!
>
> It seems to me that the press release that is currently being thrown
> back and forth through this mailinglist would have been so much easier
> to polish by using a wiki page:

Good suggestion, since I think many of the contibutors may not have
access to our subversion repository (not sure, but I would guess so..)

(Sorry Jonas, I pushed the wrong button, and you got a privat reply)

--
Finn-Arne Johansen
faj@bzz.no http://bzz.no/