Using wiki for composing a press release

Hi all,

Just want to raise awareness of a tool available to us: Wiki!

It seems to me that the press release that is currently being thrown
back and forth through this mailinglist would have been so much easier
to polish by using a wiki page:

 1) Knut throws up his proposal up at
http://wiki.debian/org/DebianEdu/PressRelease200501 - and adds a big
fat note at the top saying that it is just a proposal.

 2) Knut request us all to read the page and help polish it.

 3) Interested people massage the text and/or raise issues here

 4) When discussing an issue gone in newest edits, just refer to an
explicit revision of the wiki page (use "Show info").

 5) When we are satisfied, the big fat note is removed, and the text
reused in other media

 6) If some still polish the text after we've generally agreed to the
content (or perhaps after the deadline if any such should exist),
another big fat note is added instead, pointing to the revision that
was distributed in other media as the "official" text.

 - Jonas