Re: Second draft: Debian-Edu/Skolelinux 2.0 ready for free use!

[Jonas Smedegaard]
> Including my suggestion of using generic contact addresses rather
> than personal ones, and if not, then for what reason?

I do not have much clue about writing press releases, but have been
told that journalist want some person to relate to and possibly
interview, and for that reason press releases should include a list of
contact persons.  I believe this to be true, and that a generic
contact address is not enought.  I always try to include at least two
persons on the contact list, to improve the chance of journalist
reaching at least one of them.