Re: Short Report of testing daily build RC-1

mandag 20. februar 2006, 23:51, skrev RalfGesellensetter:
> 2. gcompris starts on IGEL thin client (not PXE but remote X
> session). Full screen fails here with sefault which might be due to
> the specific hardware used. Path is valid, and gcompris -w starts in
> a window. I recommend to use "-w" as option in order to evade
> problems with thin clients.

This is probably due to the fact the the xserver used on these
thinclients doesn't support xrandr, use 'gcompris -x' instead to check
if that is the actual problem.

If the problem is xrandr, then I'm to happy to tell you that later
versions of gcompris will work on this hardware without the -x option.

Can you test with -x ?
--
67E61D18B2C44F8A3DA35C6D849F9F5F 26FA477D