Re: skoledebian

Am Montag 31 Oktober 2005 01:44 schrieb doug vega:
> will it be possible to install the debian-edu
> metapackage on an allready configured Debian Box .or
> is it better to do a fresh install

Hi Doug,

all in all it will depend, what profile you intend to have on your
machine eventually. As it comes to server preconfiguration or to
authentification towards LDAP, my personal experience says: install
from scratch. If however you want merely test the applications which
are there, you can give it a try, of course.

Any other statements?
Regards
Ralf.