offset packages

Hi

I looked at the german RequestForPackages-List and found an entry about the
Offset packages. I looked at these french packages and my opinion is that it
would be difficult to get them into debian. Although they are learning
software and some of them is used in schools I don't think that we should
integrate them.
Please also have a look at the packages and tell me your opinion.
http://www.ofset.org (The pool is there ... somewhere)

(Petter you looked at them maybe you can also describe your experience with
them).

Greetings
Steffen