Re: Subversion repository set up for testing

On 2005-10-10 02:33:56 Knut Yrvin wrote:
> mandag 10. oktober 2005, 02:23, skrev Øyvind A. Holm:
> > But on second thoughts, this should not be much of a problem. The
> > repository can be reloaded at developer using Berkeley DB.
>
> http://www.backports.org/package.php?search=svn

Nice. svn-1.1.3, only one patch release behind Debian sarge (which uses
1.1.4). If this could be installed, symlinks can also be versioned
locally on the server. Another option is to install newest stable
(1.2.3) into /usr/local/ as long as no other packages is dependant on
the native woody version. Then we also get "svn lock" which came in 1.2
among with lots of speed improvements which will ease the load on the
server.

-- Øyvind