Re: Subversion repository set up for testing

Wednesday 22. June 2005 23:58, wrote Øyvind A. Holm:
> On the Skolelinux gathering in Bergen a couple of weeks ago there was
> some talk about converting the Skolelinux CVS repository to Subversion
> <http://subversion.tigris.org>, which brings many new features, for
> example renaming of files and directories, atomic commits, global
> revision numbers, versioning of symlinks and properties, etc. I
> suggested to set up a Subversion repository for testing, and I ran a
> convertion of the CVS repository as of 2005-06-20 17:16:37 UTC wich
> resulted in 43395 revisions.
<SNIP>

Hi Øyvind.

We want to do this migration in the end of this week. And as you have done
this once, I' wondering if you want to assist us doing it with the real
repository. Are you coming to the gathering this weekend ?

I'm not sure what is the smartest, doing the transition on Thursday, before
the gathering, or doing the transition on Friday, on the gathering. Do you ,
or anyone else having any comments on this ?

--
-Frode

Microsoft is not the answer.
Microsoft is the question.
NO (or Linux) is the answer.
(Taken from a .signature from someone from the UK, source unknown)

Petition for "World of Warcraft" on Linux: http://www.blizzpub.net/petition/