Re: PowerPC-based Debian-edu

> -It uses lessdisks as a thin client setup instead of LTSP. I've heard
>  roumors about some LTSP powerpc packages, but I knew that it was pretty
>  straight forward to set it up using lessdisks.

this is good to hear :)

if you used initrd-netboot-tools, please file a bug with
initrd-netboot-tools to debian bts describing which kernels you were
able to get working, if you used a standard debian kernel.  i don't
believe we really have any "officially" supported kernels for anything
other than i386 and alpha at this point (joey hess reported some sucess
using virtual kernel packages for a number of architectures, but it's
helpful to get "real" kernel packages also).