Gathering in Kongsvinger

My name is Trond Mæhlum, and I manage IT for the schools in Kongsvinger. We are completely Skolelinux/Linux based for the students.

I was pleased to hear that Skolelinux will have its next gathering here, and off course I'll attend. However I'm out of the country for the latter weeked in september. I have emailed Halvor about this matter, but I suspect he's on vacation.

Off course the gathering can be hosted at Kongsvinger without me being there, but I was looking forward to attend. But as mentioned, 2-4. Sept is a no go for me.

Regards

Trond Mæhlum