Re: Want to help out with debian-edu?

Dear Petter,

thank you for this list.

Am Freitag, 15. Juli 2005 10:22 schrieb Petter Reinholdtsen:
> It would be great if we had a histogram of whick packages are in how
> many education-related distributions, to make sure we have the most
> popular (or even all) packages in Debian.

Good starting point. Most Live CDs base on Knoppix (i.e. Debian) and hence,
use exclusively debianized Software. What ways are there to spot educational
Software that has not been debianized yet?

(Remark: How about commercial software like Brockhaus?)

Further package lists:
Jux:  http://www.jux-net.info
Snofrix: http://aamorimsrv.fis.fc.ul.pt/mirrors/snofrix/english/
Eduknoppix: http://media.lug-marl.de/doc/fsub-edu-knoppix/