Re: NetInstall: Deploying workstations by PXE boot

Hey

Am Mittwoch, 13. Juli 2005 14:43 schrieb Finn-Arne Johansen:
> I know debian-edu could be better, that is why I continue to work
> with it. But I would like more people to contribute instead of
> complaining. So I welcome anyone who has an idea on how to make
> debian-edu better, especially if they can make it better.

So, in case none of you had noticed, let me mediate: We pull all the
same rope, meaning: Geert wonders how to contribute when the release
team is something obscure; and you, Finn-Arne, want more people to
contribute.

Fine that we found some kind of consense here ;)

Regards
Ralf.