Packages on the Sarge-CD

I have created a new page that are trying to tell something about how
the Sarge CD is built.

It's located at http://d.skolelinux.no/info/sargebuilding

What's missing for now is
- Translation (much to early for that)
- where the packages are fetched
  * From the Debian archive on developer, daily syncronized
  * From the Security archive for debian
  * From the Skolelinux local archive
- How the packages are include/excluded
  * Debian popularity contest?
  * Debian-edu tasks
  * Hintpackages, telling which package we want for multiple choice
  * debian-cd.patch to tell which packages are excluded
- How often the CD is built
  * Cronjob checks every 3rd minute if there is a reason to rebuild the
    CD
- Automatic updates of
  * packages that were in Venus Release that are missing/excluded or not
    fitted into the CD
  * zipped logfile from the last build
- A description on how to modify the CD by:
  * check out sources from
    svn+ssh://<username>@svn.debian.org/svn/debian-edu/trunk/src
  * build a new package
    debian-edu[-config|-install]_<debian.version>+svn<tag>
  * patch include/exclude files by creating a new
    build/CD/debian-cd.patch
- A Todo list like the one from
  http://d.skolelinux.no/dokumentasjon/debian-edu_sarge_installation.txt

I guess a lot of other things are missing as well
If someone care to update the pages, then please do, even if it says
that Release-team@skolelinux.no is responsible
The Page source is availible from cvs on developer.

--
Finn-Arne Johansen
faj@bzz.no http://bzz.no/