Re: Both diskless (thick) and thin clients out of the box?

[Finn-Arne Johansen]
> You can even make it use ltsp or lessdisks after which NIC you're
> connected  to (or more specific, which IP-range you get)

Sure, but I do not want the thin client trafic on the backbone
network.  Too much traffic there will kill the scalability of the
network architecture.

> But I think we should focus on getting a thin client setup that
> works out of the box.

Right.  I thought that was clear from my email, that we need to get
everything working out of the box.