Re: Worklist for the weekend

Am Freitag, den 10. Juni hub Finn-Arne Johansen folgendes in die Tasten:

[Exim4 does not work]
> > I could look at this.
> > I'm using exim4 with LDAP in production environment for months now.

> > I would vote for keeping exim as it's easy to configure and one who's
> > able to read "technical english" should not have problem to understand
> > and modify the config file.

> I dont find it easy to understand. But maybe I've been looking at the
> wrong HowTo's :)
> I find Postfix much easier to configure.

> > Nearby it's debian standard :)

> That is a reason to keep it.

:-)

I had a look at this and upgraded the -server- and -client- config to
make them work with exim4.

tjener:~# exim4 -bt maximilw@postoffice.inter

showed me that exim wants to use ldap_delivery and 'mail maximiliw'
arrived in the right maildir.

The client version seems to work, too.
I tested this by putting my MX into the config instead of
postoffice.intern and sent a mail to me. Worked.

I consider this bug as fixed.

Ciao
Max
--