Re: Worklist for the weekend

Am Freitag, 10. Juni 2005 14:16 schrieb Finn-Arne Johansen:
> Or maybe more my wishlist ?
>
> We(I?) just released pr03 of Sarge-based Debian-edu. While this CD
> mostly work, There are a lot of things missing on the CD.
> Here is a list of things that I do not know if is fixed:

Hi Finn-Arne, great, this is really a good to-do compilation. Minor
things that I should put to the BTS I guess:

Auto-activate nightkill.sh (I realized after some days of
re-installation that this one was really missing).
(this is to kill orphaned processes at night time)
or - at least - preconfigure /var/spool/crontab/root in a way that it
has only to be enabled from webmin-cronjob...

Is there any proposal on how to handle users' membership in groups like
audio or cdrom, so they can use sound or cd burners (if present)?

We are having a testing weekend at Guetersloh, so let's keep in contact.

Regards
Ralf