Re: Do we need two cars when traveling to the developer-gathering?

Am Donnerstag 29 Dezember 2005 11:09 schrieb Knut Yrvin:
> It seems to be 4 developers from Norway traveling by car to Erkelenz
> Germany January 27-29th 2006. The reason going by care is that the
> cost of traveling, and that it would be a social event.

Dear Knut,

thank you for your transparent calculations ;)

Looks like during that weekend it lacks really economic flights by
ryanair or whoever (Cologn, Duesseldorf).

Those who don't fit into Lars' car can try to catch a lift at
http://mitfahrzentrale.de/ - although the chances are quite low.

Me - and possibly others - could pick up people at Duesseldorf airport
on the way to Erkelenz. However, I can't take any days off, so I have
to go there Friday afternoon and return on Sunday. I might be able to
host people who wish to visit Bielefeld or Guetersloh afterwards.

Is anybody coming from Greece, BTW? ;)

Regards
Ralf