Re: ZDNet: Why governments really choose open source

On Wed, Nov 30, 2005 at 04:19:23PM +0100, RalfGesellensetter wrote:
> Am Mittwoch 30 November 2005 12:11 schrieb Conrad Newton:
> > This article is just the starting point of a series that
> > examines the situation in several countries, including
> > Norway (skolelinux is mentioned).  See the links at the
> > bottom of the page.
>

> Dear Conrad,
>
> thank you for this interesting link! This should be a hint to British
> municipalities! Furthermore, I'd appreciate a German translation. If
> there is none, I might volunteer...

Or maybe write articles based on these english articles, and then send them off as
press releases. Could make an impact in each county where this is tried out.
I am considering doing this in Denmark...

I am not sure you are allowed to just translate the articles, but you are indeed
allowed to use the information and write up your own story.

Keld