Re: backport for ooo2

Hi,

Knut Yrvin wrote:
> When it comes to which version to put on the CD, OpenOffice.org 1.1.5
> could be nice. ubuntu has this option. It has OpenDocument import. But
> I don't know of any sarge version of 1.1.5. We currently uses 1.1.3-x
> in Skolelinux.

JFYI, I have openoffice.org_1.1.5-0sarge2 here. But untested. And
openoffice.org-debian-files need to be updated too but that should be
trivial.

So if you want it... You have DDs, get it from gluck.

But also note that I don't test any upgrades from 1.1.5 etc and many of
the OOo2 Replaces: etc fields iirc assume there is no 1.1.5..

Regards,

Rene