Next developer gathering in Norway: 2-4th of Dec

Based on incoming feedback and signups for the available dates, it is now set
in stone:

    The next developer gathering in Norway will be held 2-4th of December.

It is still not too late to join us, the more developers in one spot, the
happier (very unlike chefs).

We are aiming for gathering in Forskningsparken (I assume the people who have
signed up this far knows where this is), this will hopefully be confirmed
sometime tomorrow.

I myself will not be able to be at the developer gathering (I'm busy
'parenting' :-), so I hope someone will be able to assist me onsite during
the gathering (food, perhaps arrange lodging, etc). Please contact me asap if
you're going to the gathering and want to help with this.

I also want to reiterate what I said in my previous email about this developer
gathering, just to make sure everybody is made aware of this:

Jakob Breivik Grimstveit wrote on Tue, 15 Nov 2005 15:20:

> This time we decided that we would like to focus on a relatively small and
> efficient gathering, both in financial terms and when it comes to protecting
> the working hours of our hard-working developers. To achieve this we would
> like to, in general, to prioritize financial support for developers and
> translators.
>
> Further to this, to control the costs associated with the developer
> gathering, we now require all participants who want reimbursements to send
> an application to styret@friprogramvareiskolen.no *prior* to the gathering.
> No approval from the board means no money back to you, so make sure this is
> in order. We have a zero tolerance policy here :-).
>
> Unfortunately, we are at this time unable to give travel reimbursements for
> people from abroad, but the accomodation and the food during the gathering
> will be covered, as for everybody else.

Further event details will be posted to linuxiskolen@skolelinux.no - also
keep in mind to visit
http://d.skolelinux.no/info/prosjektet/delprosjekt/opplegg_utviklertreff_2005-12.txt
for up2date information about the gathering.

Thank you for your attention. And as Werner said in an earlier posting:

Happy Hacking!

--
Jakob Breivik Grimstveit, <http://www.grimstveit.no/jakob/>, 48298152
Besøk Newsergalleriet: <http://www.newsergalleriet.no/>

Experience varies directly with equipment ruined.