post-install-fix.sh (pr05)

Dear friends,

from different testers' of pr05 (and my own) experiences and with some
help from Steffen J., I assembled a small bash script that might fix
some issues after installation of sarge pr05. Please comment on it and
suggest your improvements, a copy is to be found in our wiki:

http://skolelinux.de/wiki/Sarge/pre05

#!/bin/bash
# debian-edu-sarge-pr05-fix-after-install.sh
# These lines run from bash should fix some minor faults after
# installation

# only for manually partitioned systems
if ! [ -d /skole/tjener/home0 ] ; then
  mkdir -p /skole/tjener/home0
fi

# only for ltsp:
if [ -d /tftpboot/lts ] ; then
  cd /tftpboot/lts && ln -s vmlinuz-2.4.26-2 vmlinuz-2.4.19-ltsp-1
fi

# to enable sound for every kdm-user:
if [ -d /etc/kde3 ] ; then
  echo "auth     optional       pam_group.so" >> /etc/pam.d/kdm
  echo "kdm;*;*;Al0000-2400;floppy,audio,cdrom,dialout,video"
>> /etc/security/group.conf
fi

# after changing sources in /etc/apt/sources.list,
# install missing packages

echo "Do you want to adapt your sources to install more packages?"
echo "(Comment out cdrom sources and uncomment http sources)"
echo "yes or no?"
read ask1

if [ "$ask1" = "yes" ] ; then
  apt-setup
  aptitude install mozilla-firefox-locale-de-de gcompris gnupg kaffeine
  aptitude install korganizer krb5-user libpam-mount kdeedu kmail
  aptitude install pgpgpg smbfs ttf-freefont winbind
  aptitude install openoffice.org-l10n-el
fi
## eof.