Re: Yes, I will participate in the developer gathering Oct 14th-16th 2005

Sunday 25. September 2005 22:24, wrote Petter Reinholdtsen:
><SNIP>
>
> I have no idea how much it will cost to get to ski.  I travel from Oslo.

I try'ed to find out on www.nsb.no. But I got a error, so the price didn't
show. It takes between 21 - 30 minutes with train from Oslo S to Ski.

I have not fount out the distance from the Ski train station to the school.

Still working on it.

I'm also looking for a local responsible person for the gathering at Ski.
Anyone on this list that is located nearer the location than me ?

The job basically is to go through the developer gathering checklist [1], buy
food for the weekend, and find places we can eat on Friday and Saturday.

[1]:http://developer.skolelinux.no/info/prosjektet/delprosjekt/gathering-checklist.txt

--
-Frode

Time sharing: The use of many people by the computer.

Petition for "World of Warcraft" on Linux: http://www.blizzpub.net/petition/