The next Gatherings

As the date for the next gathering is already set (this came as a
surprise to me, because I've forgotten about the post from february),
and as there is some suggestion on when the next gathering after the
first will be held, I've created some initial documents for people to
sign up on.

There is a decision that we should have a web-page for signing up on the
gethering, but that was not working for the last gathering, and I dont
think it's set up for the next gatherings. In the meantime, lets use
good old cvs access.

The documents are availible through
http://d.skolelinux.no/info/prosjektet/delprosjekt/opplegg_utviklertreff_2005-10.txt
and
http://d.skolelinux.no/info/prosjektet/delprosjekt/opplegg_utviklertreff_2005-12.txt

Please sign up using CVS, or if you don't have CVS-access, send a mail
to debian-edu as stated in the documents.

It's important that you check yourself that your registration is entered
(That's why you should commit the change yourself using cvs)

--
Finn-Arne Johansen
faj@bzz.no http://bzz.no/