Re: No write access $HOME directory (/)

[Janko Harej]
> I've done all this at the begining but still got the mentioned
> error.  Should I do anything else. Is there some obvious thing that
> I haven't done?

I have not experienced this problem myself, so here are some random notes.

 - anything relevant in /var/log/syslog on tjener or the workstation?
 - will 'netgroup workstations' list the host?
 - will 'showmount -e tjener' list the netgroup?
 - does it help to reload or restart the NFS server on tjener?

If any of this help, please let us know what fixed it. :)