Re: No write access $HOME directory (/)

Hi,

the name of my workstation is dhcp154 and was added to
workstation-hosts netgroup. When added I've also checked: "verify
validity of hosts" and "Make sure the hostnames can be used by file
server". I applied the changes to ldap.

I've done all this at the begining but still got the mentioned error.
Should I do anything else. Is there some obvious thing that I haven't
done?

Thanks for helping me

Janko Harej
TSC Nova Gorica