addictive to sudoku ?

Sudoku has become an addiction to some people, and I've got some request
for getting some online sudoku games working. I've only found sites
using macromedia shockwave, and as far as I know, the only cure for
shockwave on Linux (both i386 and powerpc, I guess all other
architectures as well) is to stay clear.
But I've had this small ruby script on my laptop since end of june, that
 let me play sudoku. Looking closer - I found that it could also
generate html code, although this code was only to print out. I've
modified it a bit, and now it's possible to play on line, but so far,
there is no validation, and things look a bit ugly. So if anyone know a
bit javascript and/or css, I would be thankfull.

My page is availible from http://bzz.no/sudoku
The debian-package for the ruby script I found at
http://rubyforge.org/projects/sudoku

I'm using version 0.0.4-1 of the debian-package

Requirements for the debian package is ruby, for the web-page, you need
libapache-mod-ruby

--
Finn-Arne Johansen
faj@bzz.no http://bzz.no/