Re: Weekly report 2005-08-22

* Petter Reinholdtsen <pere@hungry.com> [050822 23:56]:

> About time I let you all know what I have been doing lately.  Here is
> a small report.  I didn't write the lot as things happen, so I
> probably forgot something.  Not all of this is relevant for
> skolelinux, but I included it for completeness.

thanks a lot, we have to have this kind of information public!

so i continue a little:

the german skolelinux team has startet to test the zope plone system
for about three month to get a better founded decision what to do
with our plone system on skolelinux.org

http://www.skolelinux.de/wiki/Plone

thanks to Dave and Patrick and ...

the german french cooperation has brought some new debian
packages of free software for teaching

thanks to all who has helped our youngsters Xavier, Thierry,
Christian and Steffen
in the IRC channel ;-)

We succeded in installing PR05 on a brand new XEON machine, after
compiling a kernel who supports the second networkinterface

We had never before such a fast maschine in our testcenter ;-)
This machine is now used as kombiserver in Detmold, near
Bielefeld.
OpenOffice plop up in about 3 seconds ;-)

thanks to our ingenieur Harald and Michael and ...

to be continued

Regards/AmicaLinuxement/Viele Gruesse!
Kurt Gramlich
--