Re: Macromedia Flash player distribution

[David C. Weichert]
> We should probably consider life without Macromedia.

It is being considered all the time, but as far as I know, none of the
free alternatives are able to run all the flash applications available
today.  Until that is fixed, we can not ignore the macromedia
implementation of flash. :(

Please help the free flash implementation to improve by testing flash
apps using them, and report back problems to the authors.  And if you
are capable of programming, please help them develop the source.