Re: Netbooting installation of debian-edu on the webpages

On Fri, Jul 29, 2005 at 08:53:43PM +0200, Geert Stappers wrote:
> On Thu, Jul 28, 2005 at 12:32:22PM +0200, Finn-Arne Johansen wrote:
>         <snip/>
> > http://d.skolelinux.no/dokumentasjon/netboot_install_debian-edu_sarge.txt
 <snip/>
> http://www.skolelinux.de/wiki/SysadminHowTo/NetworkInstall
>
> What I allready did, is asking to get top-pages pointing
> to the new pages (
> http://www.skolelinux.de/pipermail/user/2005-July/003629.html )

That request is granted. The toplevel page
 http://www.skolelinux.de/wiki/
has an user clickable link to
 http://www.skolelinux.de/wiki/SysadminHowTo
which can bring the user to the above mentions link.

What I try to say, is that I miss links on the Debian-edu top-level
pages pointing to the actual information.

Cheers
Geert Stappers