Re: Educational-specific package popularity-contest

[Jürgen Leibner]
> The following links are broken on
> <URL:http://developer.skolelinux.no/popcon/>
>
> ... more information, read the README and the FAQ.
>                                ^^^^^^         ^^^^
> <URL:http://developer.skolelinux.no/popcon/README>
> and
> <URL:http://developer.skolelinux.no/popcon/FAQ>

Hm, not sure if I should copy the files locally, or just point them to
popcon.debian.org.  I'll have to think about that some more.

> Furthermore the script does on my testmachine :-)
> (There have to be right now min. 3 machines reporting)

Ah, thank you for participating!

But there are still only two hosts reporting.  There must be something
wrong here.  Please send me the content of
/etc/popularity-contest.conf and the output from
'sh -x /etc/cron.weekly/popularity-contest', for debugging.