Re: Release team

søndag 10. juli 2005, 22:06, skrev Geert Stappers:

> What are PR releases ?

A PreRelease of a Skolelinux/debian-edu CD.

The release team decides that a daily build has a bundle of bugfixes
that has to be checked against the bug-tracking system, to be sure
that the bugs has to be closed. With the prerelease there is a short
report of the bugfixes, a bug-number and who that has closed a bug.

http://developer.skolelinux.no/info/cdbygging/news.html

> Things I didn't (dare to) ask before:
>
> * At which website is the existence of the release team documented?

This is the old one:
http://developer.skolelinux.no/info/cdbygging/

The  release team are now making a new release page:
http://developer.skolelinux.no/info/sargebuilding/

> * How to contact the release team?

At this list (debian-edu), and at their own closed list that I and
others recommend to be opened: