Re: Skolelinux participation at the Edubuntu Summit

Hi Markus, good news ;)

Am Donnerstag, 7. Juli 2005 13:37 schrieb Andreas Tille:
> Sure - this is what I meant.  The only disadvantage is that my brain
> stops working at temperatures higher than 30°C. ;-)

The north is more moderate: I've been to the north of Portugal (border
to spain) some years ago - and we had about 20-25 degrees during
summer. So even cooler than Germany then.

I will be travelling to Porto soon, BTW, in case anybody knows schools
there who want to migrate... ;)

Regards
Ralf