Re: German dictionaries broken in sarge?

On Mon, 20 Jun 2005, Petter Reinholdtsen wrote:

ingerman - New German orthography dictionary for ispell
iogerman - Old German orthography dictionary for ispell

please, use the new orthography.

Right, so we should use ingerman.  Why is there no clean upgrade path
from igerman in woody to one of these in sarge?
Because new German orthography just sucks - not the package, the writing
rules and it sucks so hard that even the package transition fails. ;-)
(Please do not take this comment honest, but I for myself stick to the
old rules even if students in schools are hit by the new rules.)

Kind regards

        Andreas.

--
http://fam-tille.de