Re: German dictionaries broken in sarge?

[Andreas Tille] wrote:
> Because new German orthography just sucks - not the package, the writing
> rules and it sucks so hard that even the package transition fails. ;-)

Right.  Glad to have that cleared away.  I was starting to suspect it
was because german sucked so much that even packages related to the
language was unable to get it right. :P

Anyway, it would be nice if we could get some upgrade path working for
igerman.  As it was now, I tested an upgrade and was very surprised to
see igerman sheduled for removal.  There was nothing obvious pointing
to either of the new german dictionary packages during that process.