Status update, developer gathering in Bergen

Not much has happened since last message from me about the developer
gathering in Bergen, but a few are worth mentioning:

* School is open from 16:00. It might be possible to get access to computers
and network already at that time, but it may be until 18:00 before everything
is in place.

* Sleeping: Preferred place to sleep for /all participants/ is at the school.
Please bring sleeping bag (gym mats are available). This possibility is
expected to be used by all travelling users. If you have special needs,
please let us know, and we will see what we can do.

* Wireless network will be available.

* Bandwidth availability: We've been told it's a 2mbit/1mbit ADSL ul/dl link.

* If anybody have special needs when it comes to food (allergic/vegetarian/
other) - please let us know.

(Current registered attendees in bcc)

Once again: Don't hesitate to contact me if you have any questions.

--
Jakob Breivik Grimstveit, <http://www.grimstveit.no/jakob/>, 48298152
Besøk Newsergalleriet: <http://www.newsergalleriet.no/>

 WARNING TO ALL PERSONNEL: Firings will continue until morale improves.