Testing: Nagios sarge implementation.

Hi

As part of their  schoolproject, a group of students at Gjøvik University College,  we now have a new new implementation of the Nagios configuration for Skolelinux based on Sarge.
You will find the package here:
http://developer.skolelinux.no/info/studentgrupper/2005-hig-overvaakning/nagios/nagios-cfg-debian-edu_0.1.deb

We would like to see this package more tested, so we hope someone out there could take the time and effort to install it and see it work. Any  feedback will be appropriated.

You cold read more about the student group and their project here:
"http://hovedprosjekter.hig.no/v2005/data/gr8_nettverk";  (in Norwegian)
and you could read more about the Gjøvik University College here:
"http://www.hig.no";  (Norwegian and  English)

Best regards
--
Tosten Tøfte