Re: Next developer gathering, Bergen, 10-12 of June, 2005

onsdag 11. mai 2005, 12:44, skrev Andreas Schuldei:
> On Tue, May 10, 2005 at 10:46:07PM +0200, Frode Jemtland wrote:
> > But in a mail from Jakob Brevik Grimstveit,  3 weeks later, there is a
> > choice in dates... (and also on the page with the "sign up" schema)
>
> wouldnt we use a webinterface from now on to sign up?

Yes, that is what Jakob wrote about in the mail to this list Tuesday 3 of may
2005 at 23:54.

The url to the sign up page is:
<http://developer.skolelinux.no/~jakob/dev_gathering/2005-jun/signup.php>.

So all wanting to attend the developergathering in Bergen sign up. Remember to
read the "Reimbursement of travelling expenses".

--
-Frode

On the Internet, nobody knows you're a dog.
		-- Cartoon caption

Petition for "World of Warcraft" on Linux: http://www.blizzpub.net/petition/