Debian T-shirts, anyone?

Ok, I intend to prepare one more batch of Debian "unstable" T-shirts,
and I know some people like those :-)

I'm preparing the list of colours/sizes right now, so if anyone is
interested please let me know:

a) size
b) colour
c) t-shirt or long-sleeve shirt

I'll send the order in about one week (we have Easter right now here,
so things are kinda slow :-)

The prices for the t-shirts are 15 euros (I'll have to ask about the
long-sleeve ones, though i don't expect much more). Plus p&p, though
I'll have to check on that price and it depends on whether i will
send each t-shirt separately or all in one box.

Konstantinos