Re: Debian T-shirts, anyone?

Konstantinos Margaritis wrote:
Ok, I intend to prepare one more batch of Debian "unstable" T-shirts, and I know some people like those :-)

I'm preparing the list of colours/sizes right now, so if anyone is interested please let me know:

a) size
XL if it's European-size, L if it's USA-size =)
b) colour
Black
c) t-shirt or long-sleeve shirt
T-shirt

I'll send the order in about one week (we have Easter right now here, so things are kinda slow :-)

The prices for the t-shirts are 15 euros (I'll have to ask about the long-sleeve ones, though i don't expect much more). Plus p&p, though I'll have to check on that price and it depends on whether i will send each t-shirt separately or all in one box.

Konstantinos

-Halvor