Re: Microsoft Norway may be probed

Am Donnerstag, 21. April 2005 22:28 schrieb Knut Yrvin:
> http://www.aftenposten.no/english/business/article1023195.ece
>
> - K

Hi Knut,

thanks, that is good news.

In Nafplion, I leared that it is not allowed to name brands in public
requirements (for aquiration). This was new to me. Googling I found
some German notes on it and started a discussion on some German lists.

Accordingly, most schools (or the corresponding municipalities) still
require "Intel inside" or "Microsoft" software explicitly.

What can be done to inform these guys that this violates the law?
Virtually, these requirements are kind of secret, as it feels: Only
selected companies are addressed directly, dunno if there is a public
folder where everybody can view them...

Regards
Ralf.