Re: other authority groups?

Am Mittwoch, 6. April 2005 08:22 schrieb Frank Weißer:
> he needs to
> create new student-accounts sometimes.

would it make sense, then to have (some) students' accounts be owned by
a teacher? say, we have a teacher "frank", then he might create
subordinate users "frank-01" ... ? Or same with courses? Say we have a
teacher that teaches "Math12a", he could create "Math12a-james" as
student?

Maybe Christian K. has some additions from his experiences with "Cipux"
user coaching: http://www.cipworx.de/

Regards
Ralf.